Curriculum Vitae, 31st August 2022.
• Research interest and Doctor of Medicine thesis concerns ‘Improving the quality and safety of airway management’
• Board member and President-elect of the Society for Airway Management.
• Fellow of the European Airway Management Society
• Founder of the New Zealand Airway Lead network.
• Founder and former executive member of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists Airway Management Special Interest Group
• Developer of the Orsim™ bronchoscopy simulator
• Founded the Airway Skills course in 1996
• Seventy plus publications (59 peer reviewed scientific articles, 1 MD thesis, 8 book chapters and 6 patents) dated 31st August 2022
• New Zealand representative on the working group for the Project for the Universal Management of the Airway (PUMA)
• Co-author of the Canadian Airway Focus Group Guideline, 3rd edition, 2021.
• ANZCA PS56 guideline revision co-author, 2022, Equipment to manage a difficult airway.